Theory day will occur on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
Complete all the courses in this package and you will be a “Trained” Competition 1 Women's Gymnastics coach. That means YOU can work under indirect supervision with your own women's gymnastics athletes for skills up to and including JO 7 following the successful completion of these courses. This package includes the Theory component too!
Pre-requisites: NCCP Level 1 Gymnastics AND Trampoline Certified OR NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Artistic AND Trampoline Trained. Must be 16 years of age.
Course Fees for AGF Members:$325.00 (Includes GST)
Course Fees for Non-AGF Members: $377.50 (Includes GST)
Registration Deadline: June 2, 2019
Click to register
- Notification of withdrawal from the course must be received by AGF no later than 5 business days prior to the start of the course.
- A $25.00 service fee will be applied to all refunds, withdrawals, and transfers with the exception of those due to program cancellation or medical/illness. (Program Manager may request additional information up to and including a medical doctor’s letter).
- Failure to send notification will result in forfeiture of the full course registration fees.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Exception: Full Fee will be refunded for medical reasons at any time prior to the start of the event.
- Your placement in the course is not secure until payment is received by AGF.
- NOTE: All service fees are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation Full Fee including the Service Fee will be refunded.